Last Updated: October 15, 2015
Types of Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us: In general, you may visit our Site and download our App without telling us who you are or sharing any Personal Information with us. When you register for an account for our Services (an “Account”), use other aspects of our Services, or communicate with us for customer service or technical support for our Services, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information, such as your first and last name, your email address, your zip code, certain payment account information, your Account name and password, a photo, your date of birth, and your mobile number. We may also ask you whether you want to receive text messages relating to our Services. By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive text messages from us relating to our Services at that number. Third-party data and message fees may apply. You may decline to provide certain Personal Information to us, but, if you do so, certain features of our Services may not be available to you or the performance of certain features of our Services may be limited or not work at all.
Information Collected From Devices: When you access or use our Services via a computer or mobile device, including, without limitation, a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other electronic device (each, a “Device”), we may collect information from your Device, such as your Device type and manufacturer, your Device operating system and version, your mobile carrier, your Device identifiers, your mobile phone number, your IP address, your browser type, your network connection type, information about the webpage that referred you to our Site or that you visited prior to our Site, and your behavior and activity on our Site and our App.
In addition, if you download our App to your mobile Device, we may collect information from your mobile Device about your location while you are accessing or using our App and while you are not accessing or using our App. We may use this information to provide targeted offers to you and notify you of nearby third-party locations where you may use our Services. You may opt out of the collection of location data at any time by changing your settings on your mobile Device. However, if you do so, certain features of our Services may not be available to you or the performance of certain features of our Services may be limited or not work at all.
The Cookies we use in connection with our Services may include the following:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that expire and are automatically erased when you close your browser window. We may use session Cookies to grant you access to content and to enable actions that require you to be logged into your Account to perform.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are Cookies that usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent Cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve our Services. For example, we may use a persistent Cookie to associate you with your Account or to remember your choices for our Services.
In some of our email messages to you, we may use “click-through URLs” linked to content on our Site or our App. We track click-through data to help us understand and analyze interest in topics and use of our Services.
Do Not Track: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not use technology that recognizes DNT signals from your web browser.
Information Collected From Third Parties: We collect Anonymous Information, including Device identifiers, from third-party devices present at certain third-party locations, such as bars, restaurants, and other points of interest. Such devices may use wifi, near field communication (NFC), or Bluetooth low-energy (BLE) beacon technology to transmit signals about the location of your Device to us so that we may notify you via push message that you are near a location where you may use our Services.
HOW WE USE Information
- provide our Services and notices related thereto
- analyze, improve, and customize our Services
- provide customer and technical support for our Services
- send you receipts, announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, and other information about our Services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- detect, prevent, and investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving our Services
- collect fees and other amounts owed in connection with our Services
how we share information
- if you request or authorize it
- to complete a transaction or provide a service requested by you
- to our third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting, order fulfillment, infrastructure, network storage, customer service, technical support, and promotional services
- to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, and subpoenas
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or the rights, property, and safety of our users and others
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets) or in the event of bankruptcy
- to merchants (such as bars and restaurants), third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers to process payment transactions authorized by you through our Services
Your Choices about Your Information
You may opt not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us as indicated below or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any promotional email you receive from us. Please note, however, that we may still send you non-promotional emails about your relationship with us.
Information You Share Socially
Our Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. We are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly or with friends.
In addition, our Services may allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose to connect and share information with friends and others. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those websites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
HOW WE PROTECT Your Information
We have, and require our third-party service providers to have, administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our respective physical facilities and in our respective computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are reasonably designed to protect information contained within such systems from loss, misuse, and alteration. The measures we use may include storing Personal Information on secured servers, transmitting Personal Information, including payment account information, using encryption technologies, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), and auditing and reviewing our data collection and storage practices.
No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Information. Please safeguard your username and password for your Account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your Account log-in information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security related to our Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our Services, terminate Accounts, and to remove or edit content.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not directed, or intended to be attractive, to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use our Services or submit any information to us.
links to third-party websites AND APPLICATIONS